Tuesday, August 12, 2014

#lineinthestone




i have been having the best time, getting creative with my most favourite souvenirs from the South of France. i still need to share my photos of my time in that part of the world with you, but for now, i thought i would share with you this little project i have been doing on instagram. it combines some of my favourite things; creative thinking with simple found objects from travels that don't cost anything, but are actually priceless. these objects to me, hold an innate wealth because of what they represent and the memories they evoke. on top of that, i love pushing myself to find new shapes for these pretty critters to make- it rocks ;)  i like it so much, i started a hashtag for the series: #lineinthestone. follow along!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...