Thursday, May 10, 2012

sneak peek.

the last few weeks my apartment has turned into a disaster area with my work all over the kitchen table and slowly creeping throughout the house. i'm getting so excited to show you what i've been putting together for the bondi markets in a couple of weeks (aiming for sunday the 20th, actually). early next week i will have images of all my products to show you, but for now we can start with my messes and a glimpse at a few of the small details i'm using- phew!

 










3 comments:

  1. Wow, how exciting. Make sure to let us know when have a stall at bondi. Would love to see what your making!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would happily just buy the sticks, so cute!!

      Delete
  2. thanks karen!! i will let you know for sure. fingers crossed for the 20th xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...